Scholarship – Empowering Education
Scholarship applications are closing soon!
Hoffer & Sheremet created this scholarship with the goal to financially assist undergraduate students in their academic journeys. We recognize the importance of education and value our ability to give back.
This scholarship is currently open to applications until April 15, 2025! Three (3) students will be chosen to win $500 each (one student per essay topic). To be considered for one of our scholarship awards, please view the requirements below.
Please choose ONE of the three listed topics to write about in an essay:
- What are the pros and cons of our civil justice system, and what is one thing that could be improved within that system?
- Why is it important to have great writing skills?
- What is the strongest thing you have ever had to do / what is an adversity you have had to overcome?
- Please only submit ONE essay in your application.
- There is no word limit/minimum, but ensure you have thoroughly yet succinctly expressed your point.
- By submitting your application, you are allowing Hoffer & Sheremet permission to publicly share your work (with credit given) upon acceptance of the scholarship award.
One essay per topic will be selected to win.
This scholarship is for undergrad students interested in the legal system. All majors are encouraged to apply – however you must be able to show that you are a current/enrolled student.
April 15th, 2025 is the submission deadline for your scholarship form and essay. Applications submitted past this date will not be considered.
Please fill out the form below with your information and paste your essay into the “Your Essay” field. If you have trouble submitting it, please contact us at email@example.com. Good luck!
At Hoffer & Sheremet, PLC, we’ve led our clients through their Michigan personal injury law needs. Our skilled personal injury lawyers represent clients in the following practice areas: