Trusted Anesthesia Error Attorneys in Grand Rapids, Michigan
While rare, anesthesia errors can happen. Anesthesia errors can include the wrong dosage of medication or failing to properly monitor blood pressure and other vital signs. Read on to learn more about anesthesia. If you or a loved one suffered complications from anesthesia errors, you might have a medical malpractice case. Contact our medical malpractice lawyers today for a free consultation.
Anesthesia Error FAQs
Areas We Cover
I think my healthcare provider made a mistake. What next?
If you believe that you or a loved one suffered injury and damages due to negligence at the hands of medical professionals, contact Hoffer & Sheremet, or fill out the form below. The next steps would typically include the following:
- Gather and review medical records;
- Retain expert witnesses;
- Speak to treatment providers about your prognosis;
- Interview you and close loved ones regarding the impact the injury has had on your life;
- Calculate your medical expenses, out of pocket expenses, lost wages, loss of future earnings and other economic damages;
- Send a demand letter to the hospital and medical providers to attempt pre-suit settlement;
- Serve a Notice of Intent on the hospital and medical providers;
- At the expiration of the Notice of Intent waiting period, file the Complaint and Affidavit of Merit to initiate litigation;
- Conduct discovery;
- Handle motions, court proceedings, and facilitation;
- Go to trial if there is no settlement.
Get the compassion and compensation you deserve.
At Hoffer & Sheremet, our team will truly get to know you, your family, and how the malpractice affected your life. We listen to you. Our unique team approach helps us get you the best settlement you can. If you believe that you or a loved one suffered injury and damages due to negligence at the hands of medical professionals, contact Hoffer & Sheremet today for a free consultation, or fill out the form below.